A really easy way to add some extra flavor to all sorts of things. From pancakes to toast, fish, chicken, steak and on and on.
Simple to make, the combinations are limited only by your imagination! Here are a few of my favorites:
Note: Each recipe uses 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
1. Finely grated zest of 1 orange
1 tablespoon of honey
2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
2 tablespoons finely chopped raisins
2. 1 head roasted garlic, mashed
Optional: 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
3. 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Grated zest of 1 lemon
(This is delicious on corn on the cob)
4. 2 tablespoon finely chopped dried cranberries
1 tablespoon maple syrup
(Great on pancakes, dinner rolls when you are serving chicken or turkey)
5. 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar and 2 tablespoons jam of your choice
6. 1 or 2 tablespoons wasabi - depending on your heat tolerance!
Watch the video:
Post a Comment