Betty, We love your cheesecake!
HAVE ALL INGREDIENTS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE!
24 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups sour cream
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth in mixer or processor
2. Add sugar gradually and beat till light and fluffy
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into 9" springform pan (or 2 6” or 7” pans) which has been prepared with the crust of your choice.
6. Bake at 350° for one hour, turn off oven and leave cake for one hour.
7. Remove, cool and refrigerate. Freezes very well.
Graham Cracker Crust:
3/4 package graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs (processor is great!)
4 tablespoons very soft butter
3 to 4 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped, if desired